Another knock-out design by Laura Zukaite knitted with Noro Yarns Asaginu, a linen and Japanese art paper blend.
Pattern has both text and chart for the mesh stitch.
- This garment is meant to be loose-fitting and may stretch with wear.
- The width across the top (shoulder to shoulder) will stretch a little after all the finishing. The neck width will also stretch after the crochet edging is worked. The schematic reflects the measurements after finishing.
This is a sized pattern. Order your size from the dropdown menu. List the color number in the NOTES at checkout. Kits include Asaginu yarn in your size and color choice, free pattern and KnittyGrittyYarnGirl project bag.
Sized for X-Small (Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X) and shown in size Small.
• Bust 44 (47, 50, 53, 56, 60)in/112 (119, 127, 134, 142, 152)cm.
• Length 17 (17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19)in/43.5 (45, 46, 47.5, 48.5, 48.5)cm.
• 4 (4, 5, 5, 6, 6) x 40g balls of Noro Asaginu in #01.
Notions - not included
• One pair size US 7/4.5mm needles.
• One pair size US 8/5mm needles, or size to obtain gauge.
• Size US 8/5mm circular needles 24in/60cm long.
• Size US 9/5.5mm circular needles 24in/60cm long.
• Size US D-3/3.25mm crochet hook.
• Stitch holders and stitch markers.