Soft and shiny, Silk Blend gives good stitch definition to cables and other texture patterns. Its jewel-like colors work beautifully in stranded colorwork designs.
Project ideas (see images below). If you are ordering yarn for one of the projects below, list the pattern name in the Notes at check out.
Fair Isle Tam - 21" Circumference
- Choose 1 skein each of colors A, B, C, D, and E.
- US 4/3.5mm 16” circ and dpn, or size needed to obtain gauge
- ring marker
- 10” diameter plate
GAUGE: 24 sts = 4”/10cm over Tam Body Chart
Minas Cowl (Crochet) - Finished circumference = 26¼”. Depth: 10½”
- Choose 2 skeins MC, 1 skein CC
- US H-8/5mm crochet hook or size to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
GAUGE 18 stitches and 13 rows = 4” over Mosaic Block Pattern.
Maremoto Shawl - SIZE 84” long x 20” wide at center
- Choose: 1 sk each colors A and F; 2 sk each colors B, C, D, and E.
- US 7/4.5mm ndls, 48” circular or longer, or size to obtain gauge
- tapestry needle
- 2 removable stitch markers
- Large st holder or waste yarn
GAUGE 19 stitches and 38 rows = 4” in Garter St
70% extrafine merino wool, 30% silk
approx. 150 yds / 135 mts per 1.75 oz / 50 g
22 - 24 sts = 4" / 10 cm
US 4 - 6 / 3.5 - 4.25 mm
Hand wash in cold water. Dry flat.