Stephen West has introduced his 12th Mystery Knit Along and KnittyGrittyYarnGirl has created fabulous kits for you. This year's MKAL is called Shawlography. Click here to find all the details, purchase the pattern, and join the knit along.
The project requires five (5) 100g hanks of fingering weight yarn in a contrasting variety of colors. After much research and coordinating colors, we've come up with 15 - that's right - fifteen kit options in a variety of yarns and price points, so browse the choices and choose your favorite.
This is a Stephen West Knit Along. You must purchase your pattern at the link above. Choose your kit from the dropdown menu. Kit's include 5 hanks of your kit choice and a KnittyGrittyYarnGirl project bag.
Yarn Options Specs:
Gedifra Lana Mia Uni - 80% Superwash Virgin Wool, 20% Polyamide - 429 yds.
- Juniper Moon Farm Herriot Fine - 75% Baby Alpaca, 25% Nylon (polyamide) - 461 yds.
- Queensland Rainbow Beach - 100% SuperWash Wool - 328 yds.
- KFI Kettle Dyed - 75% SuperWash Extrafine Merino Wool, 25% Polyamide - 494 yds & Araucania Huasco Sock 75% SuperWash Merino Wool, 25% Polyamide - 433 yds.
- Apple Fiber Studio McIntosh - 20% Superfine Alpaca/60% Merino Wool/20% Nylon - 437 yds.
- ArtYarns Merino Cloud - 20% Superfine Alpaca/60% Merino Wool/20% Nylon - 80% Extrafine Merino Wool/20% Cashmere - 437 yds. (light sport weight)