ROCHELLA TOP KIT - ASAGINU
Laura Zukaite designed a lovely line of summer knits with Asaginu, a unique Noro yarn created with a combination of Linen and Washi Paper. The Rochella top is knit up from the back hem and divided at the neck to work the fronts, this mesh cascading cardigan is finished with 2x2 ribs that are picked up and knit at the sides. Simple tacking under the arms holds it together.
Garment is sized. See size chart below. Choose your size and list color name/number in Notes at checkout. Click on color, then hover mouse over the box to see color name/number. For assistance with ordering, call 203-856-6755.
Kits include Asaginu yarn in your size and color choice, free pattern and KnittyGrittyYarnGirl project bag.
Sized for X-Small (Small, Medium, Large, 1X, 2X) and shown in size Medium.
• Bust 48 (54, 55.5, 58, 62, 67)in/122 (137, 141, 147, 157, 170)cm.
Garment is meant to be very oversized
• Length 22 (23, 23, 24, 24, 25)in/56 (58.5, 58.5, 61, 61, 63.5)cm.
• 5 (5, 6, 6, 7, 7) x 40g balls of Noro Asaginu in #03.
Notions - not included
• One pair size US 7/4.5mm needles.
• One pair size US 8/5mm needles, or size to obtain gauge.
• Size US 7/4.5mm circular needles 24in/60cm long.
• Size US 8/5mm circular needles 24in/60cm long.
• Stitch markers.