There's never been a better time to learn a new craft and KnittyGrittyYarnGirl makes it easy. Join us at our shop, for our next Learn to Knit class.
- Dates: Saturdays - September 10, 17, 24
- Time: 9am - 11am
- Location: KnittyGrittyYarnGirl Yarn Shop - 170 Flanders Road A3, Niantic, CT 06357
No experience required.
Our three-session program takes to through the basics of knitting while creating your first project. You'll learn:
- Cast on method (putting stitches on the needle to start your project)
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Bind off/Cast off method (taking stitches off the needle to end a project)
- Knitting terminology
- Basic pattern reading
Here's what you'll get when you register:
- Three 2-hour sessions with an experienced instructor.
- Handouts for reference.
- A skein of yarn - choose your favorite yarn and color from the available choices that are perfect for first timers.
- Tapestry Needle
- Easy to follow tips
Class is limited to 6 students. Registrants beyond 6 will be placed on a wait list. You will be notified this happens.
No refunds. If you are unable to make the class, we will move you to the next program.
Register here. For questions or help with registration, call 203-856-6755 or email us at email@example.com.
Images are for demonstration purposes. Yarns and projects vary by class.