LEARN TO KNIT AT KnittyGrittyYarnGirl
Whether you're new to the craft, or want a refresher, there's never been a better time to learn, and KnittyGrittyYarnGirl makes learning to knit easy.
Learn to knit is a three session program that runs 1X/week for 3 weeks. Saturday morning classes 9:00 - 11:00.
March 18, 25, April 1. You will receive a confirmation email and reminder for the first class.
No experience required.Details:
Our three-session program takes to through the basics of knitting while creating your first project. You'll learn:
- Cast on method (putting stitches on the needle to start your project)
- Knit Stitch
- Purl Stitch
- Bind off/Cast off method (taking stitches off the needle to end a project)
- Knitting terminology
- Basic pattern reading
Here's what you'll get:
- Three 2-hour sessions with an experienced instructor.
- Easy to follow tips
- Handouts for reference.
- Start-up kit that includes:
- Stitch markers
- Project bag
- Support throughout your project
- Coupon for 20% off your next purchase
Classes are limited to 6 students.
No refunds. If you are unable to make the class, we will move you to the next program.
Register here. For questions or help with registration, call 203-856-6755 or email us at email@example.com.
Images are for demonstration purposes. Yarns and projects vary by class.