Designed by Sandi Prosser.
The versatile tabard, usually reserved for cooler weather, makes a transition to summer when worked in a cotton-based yarn, NORO Uchiwa. The simple front and back show off the yarn’s coloring. Seed stitch finishes the edges, and seed-stitch tabs, three on each side, hold the pieces together. Just two to three balls are enough for all sizes.
Sized for X-Small/Small (Medium, Large, 1X/2X, 3X/4X Large) and shown in size X-Small/Small.
• Shoulder to shoulder width 14.5 (16, 17, 18, 18.75)in/37 (40.5, 43, 45.5, 47.5)cm.
• Length 27.75 (27.75, 28.25, 28.25, 28.75)in/70.5 (70.5, 72, 72, 73)cm.
• 2 (3) x 200g balls of Noro Uchiwa. Model shown in #04.
Choose your size from the dropdown menu. List your color number choice in the Notes at checkout. Kits include yarn for your size and color choice and free pattern.
Uchiwa is a new yarn - preorder now. Yarn expected mid to late April.
Accessories - not included
• One pair size US 7/4.5mm needles.
• One pair size US 8/5mm needles, or size to obtain gauge.
• One size US 7/4.5mm circular needle, 16in/40cm long.
• Stitch markers.
• Stitch holders.
19 sts and 27 rows = 4in/10cm over St st using size US 8/5mm needles.